Change "Upcoming Events" Title + description

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change "Upcoming Events" Title + description

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

I have looked at forum, I found for community plugin but not for event calendar pro.

I need to change the page title “Upcoming Events” by something different.

I also noticed that this page doesn’t have any description (meta) and want to be able to edit one.

Can you help to make it.

Thanks a lot

Brook
    Participant

Howdy superbigcat,

I would love to help you with that. We actually have a tutorial for this situation: Altering or removing headings on calendar views. It sounds like that’s exactly what you are looking for to change the titles.

Some SEO tools allow you to add meta data to custom post type archive pages. You should double check if your tool allow this. If so the custom post type “tribe_events” is the event list pages, and that will let you add meta data. If your tools do not allow you to add meta data, then you can do so with a little programming. This snippet is for modifying the title element on each page, you could easily modify it to add a meta tag to wp_head instead if you know programming.

Does that all make sense? Did one of those options work for you?

Cheers!
    – Brook

Ben
    Participant

Hi Brook,

thanks for the snippet it works very well !!!

Brook
    Participant

Thanks for letting us know. 🙂 Happy it’s working!

– Brook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Change "Upcoming Events" Title + description’ is closed to new replies.