Change Title of Root Event Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change Title of Root Event Page

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Rob

Woohoo! That’s about as good an outcome as I could have hoped for 🙂 Thanks for confirming, Riza. Definitely do open a new topic if you find the issue comes back and I’ll work with Geoff to get you a timely reply.

Otherwise: I want to give teammultiverse a chance to reply in case they have any other feedback here, so I’m going to leave this open for now. Thanks to you both for your understanding and patience so far.

Micha McLain
    Participant

Hey… nothing really more to add here at this point. I still think these issues needs to be addressed.

I definitely appreciate your team taking this seriously and will await further feedback from you as to the what and when.

Thanks,
    Micha

Geoff

Thanks everyone for following up! Definitely some great discussion in here and I’m glad we all settled in a nice spot.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now, but do please feel free to start a new one if any additional questions or issues pop up and we’d definitely be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Title of Root Event Page’ is closed to new replies.