Change the word Tickets to Registration

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Change the word Tickets to Registration

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    titusraj
    Participant

Dear Sir / Madam,
    Can you please tell me the best way to change the word Tickets to Registration.
    As the site is essentially for event registration.
    Thanks
    Titus

Shadi Habbal
    Participant

Hi,

I hope that you don’t mind me dropping in my 2 cents.

You need to override all templates where in the word “Tickets” appear (best approach), or
    give this WordPress plugin a shot, I’m not sure if it will totally meet your needs:

Say what?

Let us know if this help.
    Thanks.

Shadi

titusraj
    Participant

Thank You.

That is much appreciated.

Cliff

Titus, please let us know how you get along with Shadi’s recommendations (thanks, Shadi). The Say What plugin (third-party, not guaranteed or supported by us) might be the easiest solution for you.

You might also want to request renaming as a new feature (or maybe search to see if the idea was already posted by someone else) at our plugins’ UserVoice page.

This allows others who are interested in that feature to easily voice their support. We frequently review suggestions there to find out which ones are popular, then we implement as many of them as we can.

If you post it / find it, feel free to link to it from here in case anyone comes across this forum thread in the future.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

titusraj
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

I have purchased the pro plugin, it is working for me, I am able to change most of the strings.

As I am not a programmer and no idea about code, this plugin is a better option for me then editing or adding code.

Titus

Cliff

Excellent!

Thanks for the help, Shadi!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Change the word Tickets to Registration’ is closed to new replies.