Change the thank you page destination after purchase

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Change the thank you page destination after purchase

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    houmanshahi
    Participant

Hi all,

I need to change where a customer is sent after the purchase is made so that they can make a determination as to what TEAM they want to join for the event. I have a custom landing page for that. Where can I go to make sure that people are directed to this page immediately after purchase?

Geoff

Hi there, Houman! Thanks for getting in touch.

Good question. Transactions are actually handled through WooCommerce instead of WooTickets, so you would need to configure that behavior on the WooCommerce side of things. For example, here is a WooCommerce forum thread that looks like it covers exactly what you’re looking for. I would suggest going that route and following up in the WooCommerce forums if you have any follow-ups.

Does this help answer your question, at least on the WooTickets side? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey Houman!! Just checking in to see if you had any follow-up questions on this one–please let me know. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Geoff

Hello Houman! This thread has been quiet for some time, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to open a new one if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Change the thank you page destination after purchase’ is closed to new replies.