Change the Single Event Layout – The Details Page?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change the Single Event Layout – The Details Page?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lane Lee
    Participant

I am trying to just change or add an advertising spot to the Single Event Layout . I have looked over the Themers Guilde and it looks like the file should be the single-event.php but, I’ve tried editing it and it does not look like the correct file. I can’t find where the meta box is pulled in? I am using Events Calendar Pro. Is there some other file that controls that layout. Can I put an advertising spot under that map – meta box?

Thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Lane.

That screenshot looks like a custom template already. It’s likely from the theme you’re using already implementing Themer’s Guide customizations.

You should contact your theme author’s support to ask about this. Please let me know what you find out.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Change the Single Event Layout – The Details Page?’ is closed to new replies.