Change the order of events in Calendar view (two on same day)

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Change the order of events in Calendar view (two on same day)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jon
    Participant

We are using the eventbrite extension, but I don’t know if that matters in this case. Anyway, we have two venues that we are displaying events for. When looking at the calendar (month) view, we sometimes have two events on the same day. We would love it if the calendar always showed one venue’s events first if they fall on the same day, but right now it seems like it is arranging them at random! It’s not even putting the earlier event first – for example, we have one day where there is an event starting at 6:00pm, and another at 7:00pm, but the 7:00pm one is listed first on the calendar for some reason.

Our request is that we be able to always show venue 1’s events first, then venue 2, or AT LEAST show them in chronological order.

Geoff

Hi Jessie and thanks for reaching out.

I do see there is a ticket in our system that matches the issue you’re describing here. The core issue seems to be how the plugin is handling the order of recurring events, butĀ it doesn’t look like you haveĀ Events Calendar PRO installed, so recurring events may not be the issue.

Is there a link you can share with me where I can see the issue? Also, if you could share a copy of your database (via Dropbox, CloudUp, or some other sharing service) in a private reply, that would be super helpful as well so I can try to recreate the issue on my end as best I can.

Sorry for the trouble here and thanks for you patience while we figure this out!

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Change the order of events in Calendar view (two on same day)’ is closed to new replies.