Help Desk

change submit page

Hi i already try to look in the forum but did’tn find the answer.
    But is it possible to change the lay out of submission.
    I want that people can choose from this: And the categories has to be a dropwdown is that possible.
    And a option the can choose a picture with it (if picture is not possible it is fine)

Event name:
    Event information;
    Event date
    Event categories
    Event location
    Event cost
    Amount of people who can join ?

Can you give me maybe some help in this part ?

Greetings Nanja

So i will add extra fields like dropdown our check boxes can you help me with that.

Hi Nanja,

Thanks for reaching out! You can edit the template for the submission form by following these instructions. The template can be found at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/edit-event.php.

There should be an option on the event submission form to upload an image by default (see screenshot). Is this not showing up on your end? If not, can you please send me a link to the page?

It sounds like you were able to get the custom fields that you wanted added in? Please let me know if you need any additional help with this part.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

The topic ‘change submit page’ is closed to new replies.