Change RSVP Confirmation Email Address

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Change RSVP Confirmation Email Address

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Is it possible to change the RSVP confirmation default email address (wordpress@mydomain) to a site address of my choice (e.g. rsvp@mydomain)?

Leah

Hi David,

I wanted to drop in here and thank you for your patience. We are experiencing a higher-than-usual support load and may not be able to answer threads as fast as possible. We are working hard to address threads as soon as we are able.

I can certainly see why you’d want to be able to adjust the confirmation email address! I’m pretty sure that there isn’t a setting to define the address, but I suspect that it is changeable with some slight modification. That said I’m not an expert, so I’m going to have a member of our support team provide a more in-depth answer. The team is gone for the night, but your thread will be one of the first ones addressed when they return to work tomorrow.

Thank you again for your patience and support!

~Leah

Brook
    Participant

Howdy David,

Thanks for your patience! I would love to help you with this.

I can not think of an ideal way to do this, but there definitely is a way. You could tap into the WP Filter wp_mail. From there you could check if the to: field is the default address, and the subject starts with “Attendee list”. If so, you could then modify the to: field to a different address.

Does that all make sense? Will that work for you? Please let me know.

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Change RSVP Confirmation Email Address’ is closed to new replies.