Change order of events on map?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change order of events on map?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Wim Bommerez
    Participant

We would like to use the map view to show all the workshops in our region. There is more than one events per location.
    When clicking on the location on the map, the last event in that location is shown. Is there an easy way to change that order so the first upcoming event in that location is the one on top on the map?

Patricia

Hey Wim,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We are about to release a new Extension that will list not only the first or the last, but all events with the same venue in Google maps infoWindow.

I’m linking this thread to our internal report so you will be contacted as soon as the new extension is available.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime and I’ll be happy to assist 🙂

Best Regards,

Patricia

Wim Bommerez
    Participant

Will this be a new version of Events Calendar Pro or a separate extension?
    Do you have an estimation of the release date?

Patricia

Hi Wim,

It will be a separate Extension for Events Calendar PRO. The code is 100% complete, we are just reviewing/running the final tests right now.

I cannot commit to a specific date as it is in QA team hands right now, but I believe that it will be released in one or two weeks.

If this is something you want/need to change immediately, I can share with you the beta code via private reply, but bear in mind that it is still being reviewed and you will have to replace it with the oficial version once the extension is released.

Thanks,

Patricia

Wim Bommerez
    Participant

Thanks, I can wait for the official extension. Great to hear that you are nearly finished.

Patricia

Hi Wim,

You are welcome! We will contact you as soon as the new extension is released.

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Patricia

Hi Wim,

Good news! The map extension was released this week, you can donwload the latest version here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/google-maps-multiple-events-same-venue/

Cheers!

Patricia

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Change order of events on map?’ is closed to new replies.