Change order of event tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Change order of event tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Greg Perham
    Participant

I can’t believe that event tickets are listed in reverse chronological order with no option to rearrange them. At the very least, they should appear in chronological order, because nobody is going to think, “I should create tickets in reverse of the order I want them displayed.”

To fix this, add this to a custom plugin or theme functions.php:

/* Sort event tickets logically */
    function custom_sort_event_tickets( $query ) {
    	if( 'tribe_rsvp_tickets' == $query->get('post_type') ) $query->set( 'order', 'ASC' );
    }
    add_action( 'pre_get_posts', 'custom_sort_event_tickets' );

There are already several threads about this, but I can’t post to them because the forum closes threads pretty quickly.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Greg,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sharing your solution for this. This is really great!

We have a knowledgebase article about a connecting topic that handles WooCommerce ticket orders. You can find it here:

Changing the order of tickets

Is there anything else I can help you with before closing this down?

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Change order of event tickets’ is closed to new replies.