Change Featured Upcoming Events Background Colour

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Change Featured Upcoming Events Background Colour

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

Hi there, I can’t find where to change the background colour for the upcoming featured events widget. It seems to be stuck on a particular shade of blue unless I customise css.. And even then only works sometimes (I’m not the best at css):

.tribe-events-list-widget .tribe-event-featured, .tribe-events-venue-widget .tribe-event-featured, .tribe-mini-calendar-list-wrapper .tribe-event-featured, .tribe-events-adv-list-widget .tribe-event-featured .tribe-mini-calendar-event {
    background-color: #0ea0d7;
    }

Colour it seems to be stuck with is #0ea0d7

Courtney

Can you add the following code to your child theme, or in Appearance » Customize » Additional CSS?

.tribe-mini-calendar-list-wrapper .tribe-event-featured, .tribe-events-adv-list-widget .tribe-event-featured ,  .tribe-event-featured .tribe-mini-calendar-event {
        background-color: pink !important
    }

Just change “pink” to the color you’d prefer.

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Featured Upcoming Events Background Colour’ is closed to new replies.