Change "Events From" text above date picker

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change "Events From" text above date picker

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Leslie
    Participant

Hi.

I would like to change the text “Events From” in the box above the date picker, beside the Views as List. If you can point me in the right direction as to which file exactly I need to edit, I would appreciate it!

Thank you!
    Leslie

Leslie
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Leslie,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You can try the following tutorial which can show you how to change any string in our plugin:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/change-the-wording-of-any-bit-of-text-or-string/

Alternatively, you can try using a third-party plugin, like Say What?, which can change the wording of a string as well.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Leslie
    Participant

I have a question: So am I adding this function to /my-child-theme/functions.php ?

I have attached a gist of what I have added to my functions.php and I do not see a change…

I am wanting to change “Events From” in the top date filter and “+ Events Export” in the footer – the button.

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/d0b2bc20066d05c54dbd1227c8844567

Thanks!
    Leslie

Hi Leslie,

Yes, you can add the snippet to your child theme’s functions.php file.  The key is to find the exact string and modify that key.  You can find all available strings by going to the-events-calendar/lang/the-events-calendar.pot.

The strings that you are looking to change should look as follows:

• ‘Export Events’
    • ‘%s From’

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Leslie
    Participant

Got it to work!

Thanks!

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Change "Events From" text above date picker’ is closed to new replies.