change events calendar form background from default grey to #a1c3d9

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO change events calendar form background from default grey to #a1c3d9

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pat Donegan
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    This is a pretty simple one I hope. I’m looking to change the form events calendar pro list filter from background colour from the default grey to #a1c3d9.
    This is the link: http://www.noelgroup.ie/training/ and I’ve applied the changes to the custom CSS but I’m not seeing it happen. I wonder could you help me or point me in the right direction?
    Apologies for such a basic question.
    Thanks a mil,
    Gav.

Geoff

Hi there Gavin, thanks for getting in touch!

The form in the header above the calendar is controlled by theย #tribe-bar-form ID, so you could try adding the following to your stylesheet:

#tribe-bar-form {
    background: #a1c3d9;
    }

The view toggle to the right of the form uses a different class:

.tribe-bar-views-inner

That should get you where you need to go, but you can also check out our Themer’s Guide (specifically the Customizing Styles section) for more details on customizing the calendar appearance.

Does that make sense? Will that work for you? Please let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Pat Donegan
    Participant

Geoff,

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you very much the excellent explanation. You answered my question perfectly.

Geoff

Awesome, so glad that helped! Thanks for confirming the answer and please don’t hesitate to hit us up if any other questions pop up. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘change events calendar form background from default grey to #a1c3d9’ is closed to new replies.