Change "Event Category" label in Detail module

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change "Event Category" label in Detail module

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hi there – I need to change the Event Category label in the Detail module but since I’m not a developer I can’t figure out how to do that.

I’ve got the details.php module in my child theme and have made other changes, but that one is beyond me.

Any help would be appreciated!

thanks

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Chris!

We are limited in the amount of support we can provide for customizations, but I will try to help you get pointed in the right direction.

In the details.php file on line 133, there is an attribute being passed into the “tribe_get_event_categories()” function. The default is:

'label' => null,

You can just change “null” to whatever you’d like the label to read. For example:

'label' => "My Custom Category Label",

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
    Sky

Chris
    Participant

Worked perfectly!

Thanks

Sky
    Keymaster

Chris,

Awesome! Glad that worked for you.

Please let us know in the future if you have any other questions or issues.

Take care,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Change "Event Category" label in Detail module’ is closed to new replies.