Change default number of tickets from 0 to 1 ???

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Change default number of tickets from 0 to 1 ???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sonya
    Participant

Where is the setting that allows me to change the default number of tickets from 0 to 1?

Or, if there is a change I need to make for a .php file for hardcoding this – please let me know where exactly this is located. Also if this is a .php fie, please assist me with the line number where is should reside.

Many THANKS!

Sonya
    Participant

I hardcoded the change… I changed line 52 of tickets.php from the wootickets folder:

‘input_value’ => 0,
    to…
    ‘input_value’ => 1,

That fixed it.

Carl
    Participant

Hi Sonya,

I’m having this same problem. I’m quite new to coding in php. Was it under wootickets.php as I don’t seem to be able to find “tickets.php” and what function name was it under if you know?

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Sonya and Carl,

That is the way to do it Sonya as there is no setting to change the default ticket number.

Carl,

The file is located here:

wootickets\views\wootickets\tickets.php

The function you want to look for is called:

woocommerce_quantity_input

You will want to follow our themer’s guide so you can move it to your theme and edit it there. This way on future updates the change is not overwritten.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Carl
    Participant

Thank you for your quick reply and it has worked 🙂

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps and send Sonya posted her answer, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Change default number of tickets from 0 to 1 ???’ is closed to new replies.