Change Days to Dates

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change Days to Dates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gregg
    Participant

Today’s release mentioned that the update supported showing the dates for an event rather than the number of days for the event. (The Home page Events show days. Other ages display dates.) However, I can’t find that control in the updated version.

Please let me know where to find this feature.

Thanks Gregg

Josh
    Participant

Hey Gregg,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

To clarify here, are you wanting to display your mult-day events showing the something like “Monday – Wednesday” rather than showing something like “June 10 – June 12”?

Thanks!

Gregg
    Participant

Hi Josh,

Just realized this may be a theme question versus your plug-in. On the Home page, a multi-day event shows the date for day 1, but underneath the image, the number of days the event runs appears – say “5 days”. I’d like to show the actual range of dates there instead of the number of days.

THanks

Josh
    Participant

Hey Gregg,

Ah! I get what you’re saying there.

It may be a theme question for that particular theme author. However, you could look into this one by digging into the theme to find the output for that page (most likely a home.php or front-page.php file) and the associated code for that element.

From there, you can take a look at the events calendar > src > views > modules > meta > details.php file to see the way you’d like to have the dates display and add that to your homepage template.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Days to Dates’ is closed to new replies.