Change CSS in full calendar mode- where do I find the child css file?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change CSS in full calendar mode- where do I find the child css file?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kristiina
    Participant

Hi I updated the calendar a few weeks back and now noticed that the schedule boxes are showing full teal where there is an event and the event name is not showing

I can see that I need to change the css so to background (teal colour) is off. So found this that controls the background color

tribe-grid-allday .tribe-events-week-allday-single, .tribe-grid-body .tribe-events-week-hourly-single, .tribe-grid-allday .tribe-events-week-allday-single:hover, .tribe-grid-body .tribe-events-week-hourly-single:hover {
    background-color: #f3e6d2;
    background-color: rgba( 33, 117, 155, .75 );
    border-color: #14455c;
    }

Where do I access/change this css so the blue teal background colour is off and it shows the event name in the calendar?

Here is the url http://kitscc.com/schedules/aerobics/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Kristiina,

You can try adjusting the “Default stylesheet used for events templates” setting under Events > Settings > Display, and if that doesn’t make a difference, you can also add the following CSS to the  Custom CSS area under Appearance > Customize (if you have one) or to the style.css file of your child theme:

#tribe-events-content .entry-title a {
    color: initial;
    }

I tested this out, and it appears to be working on my end (see screenshot). Let me know if this helps!

Kristiina
    Participant

thank you

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem!

Since this has been marked “Resolved”, I’ll go ahead and close it out. Feel free to open up a new thread if you have any further questions!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Change CSS in full calendar mode- where do I find the child css file?’ is closed to new replies.