Change Color of Font for Links and Headers in Events Calendar Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change Color of Font for Links and Headers in Events Calendar Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shawn
    Participant

My problem is simple, but the solution eludes me after 2 days of searching. I have a site with white background. The font color of the links in my events are also white (you see my problem). I have found where to change the font color, but the links are still un-readable. This includes links in the event description as well as the navigation links for the events (days, months, event, etc.). Also, the headers for the search are white. I would like to change all the white font to black.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi sboliner,

White on white is never a good choice. Besides it’s after Labor Day! 🙂

I don’t know how comfortable you are with modifying CSS files, but you might be able to find some information in the Customizing Styles section of our Themer’s Guide that could help. (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/#customizingstyles) If you’ve found the place to change the font color, you’ll just need to look for something similar where the links are defined. You could also take the approach of overriding the styles template with your own.

If you need some further assistance, please ask!

— Julie

Shawn
    Participant

I had looked at that, but it wasn’t clicking in my head. I made a copy of the events.css file and then renamed it to tribe-events-pro.css and uploaded that to the tribe-events folder with the changes I wanted to make. This seems to have worked, just had to dig around and find the elements to change. I am having difficulty finding the headings for the search bar though.

Thanks for the help!

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi again sboliner,

I’m glad you found something that helped. Finding the CSS that you need can be a bit of a hunt, but it looks like you’ve had some success. Try looking for class = “tribe-events-visuallyhidden”. I think that might be the one that does the trick.

Let me know if I can be of any additional help.

— Julie

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Color of Font for Links and Headers in Events Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.