Change Color for Date in Calendar Mode

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change Color for Date in Calendar Mode

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sbhcm
    Participant

I am looking for a way to change the color of the dates in calendar mode. Right now, they are difficult to see because the numbers become dark like the text in the body of the calendar. I would like for the color of the date numbers to stay the same regardless of the field’s content.

Courtney

Hey Jennifer

Can you add this extension to your site? https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/calendar-customizer/ It will give you more options to customize the settings of the month view in your calendar. You’ll want to go to the Future Day Header Text Color .

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Color for Date in Calendar Mode’ is closed to new replies.