Change background color

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change background color

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ksministries
    Participant

Hello we are trying to change the color of the ticket form background color so that it will stand out more against our white pages. We found the below CSS in this closed thread https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-tickets-section-or-event-calendar-pro-change-background-color/ but it did not work for us. I also tried adding !important. Do you know whayt we might be doing wrong?

Thank you

.tribe-events-style-full .tribe-events-tickets tr {
    background-color: #ff0000;
    }

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

In order to change your background color, you might try the following css snippet instead:

.tribe-events-style-full .tribe-events-tickets td {
      background-color: #ff0000;
      color: #fff;
    }

I hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

ksministries
    Participant

Thank you that did work but now unfortunately I need to figure out how I can change the text inside the box to black from the default white so that it does not get lost in the new background color which is #eaeaea I know you guys don’t usually get to much into custom design so if this is approaching that I understand thanks again.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

In the code I gave you there was a change of text color from black to white as I thought you wanted a red background. However, if you don’t use color: #fff;, then your text should be black.

Please let me know if that was what you were looking for or if you need more help.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

ksministries
    Participant

My oversight thank you so much.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m glad your problem is resolved 🙂

I’m going to close this thread then, but feel free to open a new one if you have further questions.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Change background color’ is closed to new replies.