Chageing the titles of the pages

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Chageing the titles of the pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrei

Hello i would like to change the titles of the pages for exemple the “Upcoming events” to be “upcoming events in xxxxxx” wich is the file,

Many thanks

Rob

Hi there Andrei. Thanks for the note here. Would you want the “XXX” to automatically change from month-to-month, or are you envisioning something static there that remains at all times? Let me know that clarification point and I’ll do what I can to point you in the right direction from there. Thanks!

Andrei

ups sorry, it was for the other post.

For example, now when i ho to the events list it says its Upcoming Events and i want it to be “Upcoming evets in townname” or if you enter in a venue “upcoming events in venuename”

or in the calendar view: it has events for april i want it to say “events for april in townname”

The towname ill put it, but for venue name it must pull it from the php

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Andrei, in order to accomplish what you’re talking about it would require a fair amount of customization which we cannot help you with. Since events and venues are both post types it seems it would be particularly difficult to query for both on the same page, i.e. where an event also belongs to a specific venue. But you could maybe accomplish this other ways like use categories for venues instead and modify the title to include the category name. Good luck!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Chageing the titles of the pages’ is closed to new replies.