Category Tabs on Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Category Tabs on Calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gary
    Participant

I’m using Events Calendar Pro, Community Events, and the Filter Bar with the understanding and a pre-sale example of how one can create tabs for event categories to simplify finding or creating events on a widely used calendar. But I can’t find any documentation that suggest how this is done. Any clues?

Thanks,
    gm

Cliff

Hi, Gary.

I think you might be asking about adding specific Event Categories to your WordPress navigation menu(s)… let me know if this KB article doesn’t answer your question.

Gary
    Participant

Thanks, Cliff. I’ve added the categories we want but that doesn’t automatically make them appear as tabs on the events calendar, whihc is what we are looking for.

Cliff

Any tabs, drop-downs, or other navigation would need to be handled by your theme or another plugin.

We enable you to add your categories to a WordPress Menu.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Category Tabs on Calendar’ is closed to new replies.