Category pages not displaying properly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Category pages not displaying properly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Phil
    Participant

Hi
    I am using using Events Calendar Pro with SEO WP Theme.
    The single events page display as expected.

However the Category page don’t – just the unformatted text below is displayed

Find Events Event Views Navigation View As List Month Day Events In Search Events for June 2017 › ACCREDITED COURSES Calendar Month Navigation July » Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday 29 30 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 […]

I’ve attached a screenshot – which also shows the chrome console (there don’t seem to be any errors)

When I activate the Twenty Fourteen theme – the Calender displays as expected on the category page, so presumably it’s a conflict with the theme.
    Thanks for your help
    Phil

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Phil,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry you are having an issue there with displaying the calendar. Indeed it looks like a theme conflict.

I’m not familiar with that theme unfortunately.

What settings do you have under Events > Settings > Display tab for the “Default stylesheet used for events templates” and for “Events template”? That is something that could possibly have an influence on this, mostly the second one.

Check some other settings and let me know what you find.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Category pages not displaying properly’ is closed to new replies.