Category filter in Month view?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Category filter in Month view?

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Josep.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Josep
    Participant

Hi!
    Is it possible to add a category filter in month/list view? (like google calendar)

I have many different categories events and I need to filter them.

Thanks!

Courtney

Hi Josep

The Events Calendar already creates unique URLs for each event category you create. So, for example, if you have a category called “Dance” then you could find it here:

[your-site]/events/category/dance

…and link directly to that instead of /events.

Another method would be to use shortcodes to display your calendar. [tribe_events view=”list” category=”barbecue”].

Let me know if either of these options work for you.

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Josep
    Participant

Hi! Thank you for the answer.
    What I really need is a graphical selector for categories in the same month view (like image below, using goole calendar…):
    google filter category

If is not possible, how can I modify the default eventy view (http://www.llucanes.cat/agenda/) to include a category selector?

thank you very much!

Courtney

Hi Josep

We don’t have a graphical way like your picture displays. However, we do have a filter bar plugin that allows you to have a few different filter options on. You can see all the options for filtering turned on at our demo site: http://wpshindig.com/events/.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Category filter in Month view?’ is closed to new replies.