Category events : tax or archive ?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Category events : tax or archive ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Julien
    Participant

I face a little problem with categories pages.
    http://saintpierre.delareunion.net/agenda/categorie/sports (agenda stands for events and categorie for category)
    When debugging that page, I’ve inspected the $wp_query. And in this variable, I saw that the page is a custom taxonomy archive (is_tax => 1) and a post_type_archive (is_post_type_archive => 1).
    This is impossible ! I don’t where is the bug in the code, but either the page is a custom taxonomy page (I think it should be that), either the page is a post type archive (I don’t think so, event’s list is post type archive).
    I noticed that when setting my breadcrumb plugin.

Rob

Hmm. Thanks for reporting this, Julien – not sure what the implications of this may be but it seems worth looking into. I’ll get Jonah to check it out & chime in directly.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Julien,

Thanks for pointing this out. I believe it should only be marked as is_tax (Events categories are taxonomies) and not is_post_type_archive. Rob, can you please pass this on?

Thanks,
    Jonah

Rob

I’ve logged this as a bug for 2.0.3. Thanks guys.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Category events : tax or archive ?’ is closed to new replies.