Categorize organizer post types and search questions

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Categorize organizer post types and search questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joanna Shebson
    Participant

Hi, is it possible to have organizers categorized like events?
    plus, we need to have tow search field on top of every page on the site: one for the events, and one for organizers and display the results separately. What if I want the search fields for the events to be display from within every page on my site. Is it possible?
    Thanks!

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

<p>Hey funinjerusalem,</p><p>Well, I think it would be possible to do what you’re asking there, but not without some serious customization of the plugin and your site. If that’s something you’re up to doing yourself, you might find some helpful information in either our Themer’s GuideĀ (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/) or DocumentationĀ (http://docs.tri.be/). If it’s beyond your skills, we don’t do customization ourselves, but we might be able to put you in touch with some developers that could help you out. If you want more information regarding that, please send an email to pro (at) tri.be and reference this thread.</p><p>- Julie</p>

Barry

Hi funinjerusalem! Do you have any further questions on this one? As Julie noted we’re probably going to be pretty limited in terms of how far we can guide you with something like this, but it’s certainly a highly customizable plugin and the resources Julie linked to should help to guide you in the right direction.

Joanna Shebson
    Participant

Hi thanks for answering and sorry for the late response. I solved this by creating a custom taxonomy in functions.php.

Barry

Closing this thread as it’s been quite a while – of course if we can help with anything else please do create a new thread. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Categorize organizer post types and search questions’ is closed to new replies.