Categories not displaying in month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Categories not displaying in month view

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Terry
    Participant

Just updated to 4.4.2.

The Categories now do not display in Calendar view (see attached).

Geoff B.

Good evening Terry and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the categories no longer being visible after the update.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

With that in mind, I went on your website. And, from what I can see, the categories are there: http://www.hessel.org/events/

Perhaps, it was simply a matter of refreshing the cache ?

Can you confirm ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Terry
    Participant

Geoff,

Shortly after I opened this discussion there was an update for the Categories plugin that fixed the display issue.

However, that update once again has caused the calendar formatting to again have a lighter background around each event that seems to ignore CSS customization.

Andy Fragen

Hey Terry/Geoff,

It seems you might be having an issue with the Category Colors plugin?

What precisely is the issue?

If you don’t see a color you expect, where did you set the color you expect?

Andy Fragen

Terry,

It seems as though you’ve added CSS to the theme Customizer too. Some of that is overriding the Category Colors CSS.

I believe I have enough filters in to create a fix but we’ll have to zero in on the CSS selector that’s causing the change.

Andy Fragen

CSSHero is not your friend here.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Categories not displaying in month view’ is closed to new replies.