Cart Page Not Loading

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cart Page Not Loading

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    grafftours
    Participant

When I add a ticket to my cart on my site I am now seeing a white blank page instead of the cart page. I updated the plugins yesterday but before that everything was working just fine.

http://grafftours.com/tour/los-angeles-street-art-tour-4-05-15/

http://grafftours.com/cart/?wootickets_process=1

This error message appears in my dashboard but I am not sure how to resolve the conflicting files: Your theme has bundled outdated copies of WooCommerce template files. If you notice an issue on your site, this could be the reason. Please contact your theme developer for further assistance. You can review the System Status report for full details or learn more about WooCommerce Template Structure here.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can help troubleshoot this with you.

First that error message in the admin is displaying because your theme has template files for WooCommerce in it and they are from an older version.

Second, I visited your site and was able to add tickets to the cart without issue.

I noticed your link for the cart has ?wootickets_process=1.

We removed that for 3.9 so maybe you were running off a cached copy of the site. Can you clear your browser cache or try another and see if that helps?

Let me know and we can go from here.

Thanks

grafftours
    Participant

Thanks all solved! Just outdated

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to fix this issue.

Since the issue is resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Cart Page Not Loading’ is closed to new replies.