Cart Empty on Mobile

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cart Empty on Mobile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    americansurvivalco
    Participant

After selecting the number of tickets and clicking “add to cart” on mobile (both Safari and Chrome browser) – the cart shows up as empty, but it works fine on my desktop.

americansurvivalco
    Participant

Update: I tested adding tickets to my cart on my desktop and it worked on Safari and Chrome, but not Firefox, which is a browser I almost never use.

americansurvivalco
    Participant

So it appears that the tickets do not add to cart unless I am signed in. I also did install the theme and turn off my other plug-ins, nothing resolved this problem.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on.

I did some testing, but so far I haven’t been able to recreate this on my end. Can you take a look under Events > Settings > Tickets and verify that the “Require users to log in before they purchase tickets” setting is unchecked?

With this option unchecked, are you still being required to login to add tickets to the cart in Firefox on your desktop and on mobile phones with Safari and Chrome?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Cart Empty on Mobile’ is closed to new replies.