Cart buttons "update" and "Checkout" are overlapping

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cart buttons "update" and "Checkout" are overlapping

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Caroline Calvert
    Participant

The buttons update and checkout overlap in my cart page. I also want to get rid of the “continue shopping” button in the cart page.

thank you.

Caroline

Nico

Howdy Caroline,

Welcome to our support forums and thanks for reaching out to us. Hopefully I can help you out on this one!

Can you point me to the URL of the site where I can see this? I’m not able to navigate the site: http://www.vanhornepac.com/

Thanks,
    Nico

Caroline Calvert
    Participant

the site is still being constructed and has maintenance mode activated. I can take it down for a moment so you can see it.

Caroline

Nico

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for following-up! Taking a look at your site the issue is not calendar related at all, but I’ll help out anyway this time.

Just add this lines to your theme stylesheet (located at wp-content/themes/your_theme/style.css) or use Simple Custom CSS to add it via the site backend. Here’s the code:

.cart_totals input[type=submit] {
    padding: 9px 10px 9px 19px !important;
    width: 90px !important;
    }
    .cart_totals .continue-shop {
    display: none;
    }

Please note that we do not support styling/theme issues, but hopefully this snippet should get things right.
    Best,
    Nico

Caroline Calvert
    Participant

Thank you I really appreciate your help ๐Ÿ™‚

Keep up the great work.

Caroline

Nico

Hey Caroline,

You are welcome, glad I could help you out ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cart buttons "update" and "Checkout" are overlapping’ is closed to new replies.