Cart Button does not show up on my Event Page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cart Button does not show up on my Event Page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marina
    Participant

Hi there,
    Please help.. I have WooTickets along with Events Calendar Pro. I’ve had everything set up great the past few month. I updated the plugin recently and now my cart button won’t show up on any of my event pages. Please direct me to fix this..

Marina

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having I can help troubleshoot this with you.

Can you please confirm that all your plugins are updated to at least 3.10 as the plugins will not work if below that version and The Events Calendar is 3.10.

Also, do you have any customizations for WooCommerce Tickets or did you move the form? If so those would have to be updated.

Let me know and we can go from here.

Thanks

Marina
    Participant

Hi Brian,
    I have The Event Calendar 3.10.1 installed along with Woo Tickets version 3.9.3
    I do not have any customizations for Woo Commerce Tickets or move the form. Please help me out quickly so I can get promote my events. Thank you,
    Marina

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes the issue most likely is you are using WooCommerce Tickets 3.9.3.

Please update to the latest version of 3.10.

You can download the latest version from your account here on theeventscalendar.com.

After updating please let me know if you still have issues.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Cart Button does not show up on my Event Page’ is closed to new replies.