Capacity limitation not working and tickets sent without payment

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Capacity limitation not working and tickets sent without payment

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Adrian.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adrian
    Participant

We have an event with an overall capacity of 250 tickets. 50 tickets as cheaper early bird tickets and then 200 more regular tickets. So we have set the overall capacity to 250, the capacity for early birds to 50 and for the regular tickets to 200.

But in the event (front end) it says “unlimited” for both types of tickets … How can we have the capacity shown and applied properly?

Plus, when we buy a ticket via the woo commerce checkout, the tickets are sent without payment. Is this woo commerce or event tickets?

Andras
    Keymaster

Grüezi Adrian,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry about the issues with the ticket capacity. Let me try to help you with this.

Do you also have the total shared capacity set up for the event? You can set that up if you click on the “Einstellungen” button on the bottom right of the tickets section.

If you edit the tickets and change the capacity, then change it back, do you still get the same result?

If you delete the 2 tickets and create new ones, do you get the same result?

Do you first save the event and create tickets after, or you created the tickets at the same time like the event?

I just tried setting up 2 tickets with share capacity for an event, and all worked fine. When I open the ticket for editing, then in the description “Optional: Verkaufs auf einen Teil…” shows the full capacity at the end, not only the capacity of that ticket. Like this: https://cloudup.com/cIMsZccwDJj

when we buy a ticket via the woo commerce checkout, the tickets are sent without payment

There is a setting which handles when the tickets should be sent out. You can find this under Events > Settings > Tickets tab and looks like this: https://cloudup.com/cAj42EHqvwY

Looking forward to helping you fix this.

Freundliche Grüsse
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Capacity limitation not working and tickets sent without payment’ is closed to new replies.