Capabilities to view WooTickets attendees

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Capabilities to view WooTickets attendees

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cinch
    Participant

I’m using WooTickets to help manage events on a site with multiple organizers. To control the capabilities these users have, I’m using the Members plugin (http://wordpress.org/plugins/members/) and have created a user role with caps to create and edit their own events.

I can’t seem to find which capability I need to grant the role to see the attendees list. Instead “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.” appears.

Thanks,
    ~ Bryan

Barry

Hi Bryan – unfortunately I’m out of time today but I’ll take a look at your issue first thing tomorrow 🙂

Barry

Hi Bryan: it’s set up with edit_posts as the required capability.

Cinch
    Participant

Thanks Barry. I was hoping to not allow post edit access, but it’s good to know the required cap.

Barry

Understood – you could certainly set a listener on an action like admin_head or perhaps earlier and use some other criteria, then allow access or else redirect them to some other page – but that would be a bit more involved than we can help with.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Capabilities to view WooTickets attendees’ is closed to new replies.