Capabilities for Viewing Attendees/Checking in

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Capabilities for Viewing Attendees/Checking in

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Quentin
    Participant

I have tried multiple variations of the various Tribe and WooCommerce capabilities to a new “Event Manager” role that we are using to handle event checkins, but can’t seem to find the combination that provides sufficient permissions to view the attendees table page.

It looks like it’s requiring the edit_posts capability in order to allow access to viewing that screen, but we would prefer they only be allowed to edit events.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Barry

The attendee screen does indeed require edit_posts so your new user role would need to include that or else you would need to grant it only under a restricted set of conditions.

Barry

It’s been a while so I’ll go ahead and close this thread – but if you need further help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Quentin
    Participant

Sorry for the lack of a reply, I guess I didn’t check the notification checkbox to know of a reply to this thread.

Is there any plan to separate out the Attendees Table capabilities to allow us to have an events only role without giving deeper access to other posts?

Barry

There’s no plan at this time, we’d certainly consider it though. The best course of action is to create a feature request – this has the benefit of letting others comment on the idea (sometimes valuable observations are made) and simply to show support for the idea, which is a great metric for us in terms of scheduling changes.

http://tribe.uservoice.com

Thanks!

Mike
    Participant

+1

Quentin
    Participant

Mike, you can add that +1 to the suggestion here: http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/5575496-specific-roles-capabilities-defined-for-events-cal

Thanks for your responses Barry. Appreciated.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Capabilities for Viewing Attendees/Checking in’ is closed to new replies.