Canvas 5.6.3 styling conflict

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Canvas 5.6.3 styling conflict

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ztalk112
    Participant

I’ve deployed Woo Tickets 3.5 with the latest WooThemes Canvas theme (5.6.3) on WordPress 3.8.1 and there appears to be a conflict which messes up the styling of the ticket form on event pages.

You can see the problem at the URL attached to this post.

I have confirmed that there is no such problem when the default 2012 wordpress theme is deployed, so the problem would seem specific to WooThemes Canvas.

Where do I go from here?

Barry

You’re absolutely right – apologies for the inconvenience.

We’ve logged this as something that is in need of attention. In the short term, though, as described in another thread where we were looking at a different situation, please review the Themer’s Guide and then override the wootickets/tickets.php template. Locate this line within it (line 46, approximately):

echo "<td width='75' class='woocommerce'>";

In your theme override, change this to:

echo "<td width='150' class='woocommerce'>";

Does that help?

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release (3.6) will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Canvas 5.6.3 styling conflict’ is closed to new replies.