Cant't find my add cart button

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cant't find my add cart button

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    acmt85
    Participant

i am using canvas theme (woo theme),i can’t find my add cart button to purchase the ticket.
    http://www.coffeeonweb.com/coupon/coffee-culture-coupon/?preview=true&preview_id=2780&preview_nonce=9c6549f06b

Barry

Hi acmt85. Thanks for sharing that preview – however it isn’t possible for non-logged-in users to see them.

acmt85
    Participant

This reply is private.

acmt85
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

OK, glad the initial problem was solved.

The ticket category exists to segregate ticket products from regular products, however because by default products are set to not display in the WooCommerce storefront that does unfortunately mean we can end up with an empty tickets category.

acmt85
    Participant

hi barry,
    yesterday the system still all right, but today i try again to purchase the ticket, once i click add cart , it show eror 404 – page not found.

Barry

Has WooCommerce been setup correctly? I took a look at your site and this seems to happen whether you try to reach the cart through the WooCommerce storefront, by adding a ticket generated by WooTickets or navigating there directly.

It might be better to check in with WooThemes own support team if you need help getting WooCommerce itself up and running 🙂

Barry

Did you get any further with this/is there anything else you think we might be able to help with here? If not no problem – I’ll close the thread in a couple of days if I don’t hear back from you 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Cant't find my add cart button’ is closed to new replies.