Can't use mini calendar on more than one widget?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can't use mini calendar on more than one widget?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joe Wood
    Participant

Hello, I like the calendar, but I can’t seem to add it to the side bar in more than one place. If I add it to our home page via widgets and then add it to our education page via widgets it automatically gets deleted from the home page and vice versa. Why is that? Daftest thing I’ve ever seen. Can that be fixed? No other widgets act that way.

Patricia

Hey Clay,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry to hear that you are having problems with our calendar widgets!

I’ve ran some tests in my own WordPress install (with Twenty Seventeen and Genesis themes) and couldn’t reproduce the issue you ar experiencing from here: if I add the mini calendar in different sidebars and footer widgets, all of them work as expected/are properly displayed.

I believe that this issue is caused by a theme or plugin conflict. If you want us to further investigate, please send us a copy your theme directory and we will be happy to assist!

Cheers,

Patricia

Joe Wood
    Participant

Hello, I see on Rocketthemes.com’s forums that they have a legacy of issues with The Events Calendar. That said, is there a way that I can just use a shortcode to add your Plugin to different widget positions? And if so, where do I find the shortcode?

Thank you.

Patricia

Hi Clay,

I believe that our Widget Shortcodes can help you to achieve what you want.

I would recommend you to add them to your custom sidebar and let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't use mini calendar on more than one widget?’ is closed to new replies.