Cant use categories shortcode

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Cant use categories shortcode

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dennis
    Participant

Hi,

i want to use the “categories” shortcode on my calender. For that, I use this shortcode: [tribe_events view=”month” tribe-bar=”false” categories=”cat1, cat2″]. If i use the “categories” shortcode, the calendar shows all events from all categories. No matter what categories are referenced. Its just possible to “filter” one category with the “category” shortcode. Is it possible to use the categories shortcode on the month view?

Thx for support!

Geoff B.

Good evening Denis and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

The full view calendar (like the month view) does not currently support multiple categories. The only way to use multiple categories currently is with Pro widget shortcodes: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-widget-shortcodes/

The good news is that this feature is planned for future release. Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date at this point. But stay tuned, you will be contacted when the it is released.

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cant use categories shortcode’ is closed to new replies.