Can't update plug in because of License Key

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can't update plug in because of License Key

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fernando

I get this error when trying to update our latest verssion of Pro “The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 2.0.9. Please update now. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version. Want to pair an older version?”

Our Key has 10 months left before it expires and is only used on 1 site.

Leah

Hey Fernando,

I saw your email and sent a reply. Hopefully we can get everything handled through there.

Thanks,
    Leah

Hamish
    Participant

Hi,
    I just tried updating TEC plugin to version 2.10, which worked fine, but when i tried updating TEC pro plugin, the ‘upgrade plugin’ option disappeared and instead I got the same error message: The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 2.0.9. Please update now. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version. Can you please let me know how I can get my TEC Pro to upgrade as well (my license is still active). Thanks.

Hamish
    Participant

My bad – I figured it out. The wordpress installed plugin page had a link up at the top called “update available” which then had the link to update TEC pro. Cheers.

Leah

Hi Hamish, glad you got that figured out. And thanks for letting us know! Enjoy!
    ~Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't update plug in because of License Key’ is closed to new replies.