Can't update our plugin key! Help!

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Can't update our plugin key! Help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    adelie
    Participant

Hello,

Our plugin for the calendar has stopped working as of last week on our website, http://www.HealthyLee.com, our programmer said our key was outdated but when we went to purchase a new key on our current account, it never recognized our password -even after we reset it.

I set up a new one, hoping that our programmers would be able to enter the key- However, when we try to access the settings of our plugin to add our new key, it says this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method TribeEvents::ecpActive() in /home/content/82/9876782/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/admin-views/community-options-template.php on line 43

How can I edit my key to update my plugin? Currently no one is able to post events on my calendar. Thanks!

Casey D

Hello adelie,

What versions are your running of all your current plugins? In the WP-Admin, at the bottom of the Events > Settings > Help tab, there will be a ‘systems settings’ box. Can you copy that and paste it into a private reply?

You might want to manually remove your Events Calendar plugins and add fresh new current versions.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello adelie,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't update our plugin key! Help!’ is closed to new replies.