Can't set april in month view

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can't set april in month view

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by gusipusi.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gusipusi
    Participant

Hi,

to see the month view in my site I need to set the date via functions.php to march or may. If I leave functions php without change or if I set the month to april the result is a blank page.

If I deactivate the Tickets Pro plugin, everything works.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you get it figured out.

First, can you please send me a copy of the code that you are adding to your functions.php file via a link to a gist?

You should not need to add any code to get Event Tickets Plus working with The Events Calendar…besides this code that you are adding to set the date, do you have any other customizations running?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't set april in month view’ is closed to new replies.