Can't select an event category on form submission

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Can't select an event category on form submission

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

I’m having an issue where I cannot select a category on form submission. Is there something I’m missing? It would be even better if I could force a default category and then just hide this section.

See here: http://192.185.171.196/~faithfm/events/community/add

Hunter

Hey Dave,

I took a look at the link provided and saw there weren’t any categories available for selection as described. You could hide the entire category section using CSS, and if you want to pre-select a category as a default, our support team member Cliff offers up a solution on this thread.

Let me know how it goes and thanks for reaching out. Enjoy the rest of your day 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't select an event category on form submission’ is closed to new replies.