Can't remove Ical and Google Calendar buttons.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can't remove Ical and Google Calendar buttons.

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Justin.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Justin
    Participant

First i tried installing the wordpress plugin to remove the ICAL and Google Calendar buttons with no luck. Than i found this forum post and tried adding these snippets to my theme’s custom CSS described in this thread.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/removing-ical-and-google-calendar-links/#post-1234845

I’m on TEC 4.4.5 and would love to get these buttons removed or an updated version of the plugin to do so. Thanks.

Geoff B.

Good evening Justin and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the snippets not working out for you.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Actually, the snippets are not meant to go in your custom CSS section. Instead,  you can apply them in the functions.php file of your theme (without the PHP tag at the top).

That being said, if you are looking for a CSS solution.

Try adding the following CSS rule to your style.css file or in your Custom CSS metabox:

.tribe-events-ical {display: none !important}

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Justin
    Participant

Ahh perfect I was able to make this work as well as the other option with modifying the css. Thanks for the clarification!

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Justin,

Fantastic!

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great weekend!

Geoff B.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't remove Ical and Google Calendar buttons.’ is closed to new replies.