Can't publish recurring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Can't publish recurring events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steve LaBadie
    Participant

When I try to publish a recurring event, the “Saving Recurring Event” dialog box appears all grayed out and doesn’t let me click a button. I know that I have to upgrade to the new version, but I had to wait until the semester ended. Every time I do an upgrade to the calendar, it breaks.

Barry

Hi – I’m sorry you’re facing difficulties.

I can definitely sympathize with not wanting to update mid-semester but the primary means we have of addressing bugs like this is by releasing updates and, to the best of my knowledge, it has indeed been resolved for a number of consecutive releases now.

One option here is to try and apply this fix – the other is to try and identify which plugin/theme (there may be more than one) is conflicting as when this did happen it was almost always the result of a conflict, either with another theme or a plugin. If you can identify any such conflict by temporarily deactivating other plugins (or your theme) and testing to see if the problem remains it may be you find the problem is with something you can easily swap out.

I realize that latter approach in particular isn’t ideal, but hopefully this gives you at least a couple of avenues to explore until you are able to update.

Does that help at all here?

Steve LaBadie
    Participant

Thanks Barry, that did it.

Barry

Excellent, glad that did the trick 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but if we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't publish recurring events’ is closed to new replies.