Can’t post my question.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can’t post my question.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    whgoode
    Participant

I tried to submit a post, but after I hit the “Submit” button, it says “your question has not posted yet” but you don’t give me any option to POST. I selected the “more” option, but there still isn’t a section to post. I find your help sections very poor. Hard to find questions or answers in any of your documentation or knowledge base. I am within my 30 day trial and want to get a refund. I wanted to be able to allow payments either by credit card or PayPal and need a “Calendar” of sorts that will allow me to do that. Please let me know if the Events Tickets will produce a calendar that will allow payments for events.

Courtney

Hi William

I found your original thread at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/i-need-events-tickets-not-events-calendar-how-can-i-get-a-refund-on-calendar/. I’ll close this one out and continue to help you there.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can’t post my question.’ is closed to new replies.