Can't log in to Pro Support

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can't log in to Pro Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fred Mays

I have purchased a Pro calendar license and just getting started with the program. I tried to login to the pro support forum but I don’t have a username or login and it won’t let me set one up. I need a username and login. How do I proceed?

My license #-
    78863a727c1ddc7ebb4b9b1327038733a8f375d3

My question is: When I click on the date on the calendar, the drop down list shows 5 events, but I entered 7. How do I get all of them in the drop down view under the Calendar?

George
    Participant

Hey Fred,

Sorry for the frustration here – before we get to your support question, try heading to this page → https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/lost-password/

Look up the email receipt from us when you first purchased that license – enter the email address that receipt was sent to in the “Lost Password” email field, submit that form, and let us know if you get a Password-Reset link in that email’s inbox.

Once you have that, you should be able to reset your password, log in with an actual account here, and proceed.

Let us know if you’re able to do this – if not, what is the specific step you cannot do? E.g. are you unable to even find the receipt, or after 20 minutes or so does a “reset-password” email just not show up in your inbox or anything? Et cetera…

— George

Fred Mays

I will try to get the receipt from my developer. The problem is the web developing company actually bought the calendar for my site. It isn’t in my name. I’ll try to get the login info from them.

My question is: When you click on a date in the calendar, a list of events drops down below the calendar in the sidebar. It appears the number of these events is limited to 5. Can I increase that? I looked in settings and couldn’t find a way to do it. Thanks.

George
    Participant

Hey Fred,

Thanks for the further information about your situation – if the license was purchased by those developers, then the license is tied to the email address and password they used at checkout, and you do not have one for yourself at this time. Let us know what happens with their account access and such, if you want some more specific help with your own account and would want to move the license-holder information account, shoot an email to [email protected] with an in-depth overview of your situation (or at least a link to this forum topic! 🙂 ) We might be able to help make things easier from there.

In regards to your actual calendar-specific question, thank you for clarifying this question too! I understand what you mean now, and I’m curious – does simply changing the “Number of events to show” option in the widget control panel directly change this behavior for you? It does for me (here’s a screenshot of that for reference → https://cloudup.com/cGaBuHhe6B7)

If not, there could be a plugin or theme conflict preventing that from working – in which case there is some custom code we may be able to recommend. Let us know what you find!

Thanks!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't log in to Pro Support’ is closed to new replies.