Can't Log in to Facebook

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Can't Log in to Facebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    brittlhb
    Participant

When I Click the Log into Facebook link, rather than logging into FB, the screen redirects to my calendar on the live site.

I moved the license code to a test site with my same theme and disabled all the plugins – The same issue as above happened.
    Then with all plugins disabled I changed to the 2014 theme and the same issue happened again.

Do you have any advice? It wouldn’t surprise me if something in my theme was the issue. Is there any tips/suggestions you may have for me fixing this within my theme?

Thanks!
    -b

Hunter

Hey B 🙂

First off, thank you for your purchase and welcome to our premium plugin support forums! Sorry to seer you’re having troubles connecting to Facebook. Do you mind testing the issue once more on your test site with the default WP theme and only our plugins active, but please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict.

I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

Once I’ve got more information back from you I’ll have a better idea on how to proceed. Thanks again and have a great day!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Log in to Facebook’ is closed to new replies.