Can't Import Events!

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Can't Import Events!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jay Brownlow
    Participant

Every time I try to run an import, I get “There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server. Please try your import again later.”

Jay Brownlow
    Participant

Also, I went to try to recreate the scheduled imports, but now the only option is CSV import. When I check my licenses it shows my active Event Aggregator license. Please help!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Jay,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear about the import issues.

Can you share with me the source URL you are trying to import from? I would like to run some tests on my side.

Under Events > Settings > Licenses tab do you see a green success message under the EA license key? Could you provide a screenshot?

Also, please send me a screenshot of your Event Aggregator System Status which is under Events > Help and looks something like this: https://cloudup.com/c_AbQU9nKmr

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Import Events!’ is closed to new replies.