Can’t get authorization from Eventbrite API

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Can’t get authorization from Eventbrite API

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AMA Inc
    Participant

I’m having trouble getting Eventbrite Tickets working.

The app is set up in Eventbrite. I’ve switched to the twentyfourteen theme and disabled all the plugins except for The Events Calendar plugin. No matter what I do I get the following error.

Your form had the following errors:
    Unable to get authorization from the Eventbrite API: Unable to authorize.
    The above setting was not saved. Other settings were successfully saved.

Nico

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about this issue 🙁

Can you please send me a screenshot of the error? Are you getting this after you click the ‘Get Authorization’ button?

Is the EventBrite account registered in eventbrite.com or was it crated in a different domain (like eventbrite.co.uk)?

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

AMA Inc
    Participant

Thanks for the response. I’m attaching a screenshot. Yes it happens when I click ‘Get Authorization’. It was registered on Eventbrite.com. I tried it with a different account too and it didn’t work either.

AMA Inc
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Can’t get authorization from Eventbrite API’ is closed to new replies.