Can't find where to customize single event and move the tickets up on the page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can't find where to customize single event and move the tickets up on the page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kathy
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have calendar-pro, tickets-plus and woocommerce-tickets. I am trying to move the tickets selling section on top of the event details and map, but I can’t find the file where both of them show up.

I tried “/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/list/single-event.php” but the tickets are not there.

Could you help with this, please?

Thank You!

Geoff

Hello Kathy and welcome to the forums! I love that you’ve got PRO and Ticket Plus running together. 🙂

Typically, we would move the ticket form using the steps outlined in this article:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-the-ticket-form/

I would suggest that as a starting point.

At the same time, I was just poking around your site and it looks like it is a fairly customized layout. I only mention it because customizations could possibly interfere with the snippet in the article above.

If that seems to be the case, I would suggest reaching out to the theme developer. They would have a better idea of what customizations have been made and how to move the ticket form to complement those custom templates.

But let’s start with the snippet first and see where that gets us. 🙂

Thanks!
    Geoff

Geoff

Oh, and one more note!

I was looking at your system information and it appears that WooCommerce Tickets and Event Tickets Plus are both installed and activated. Event Tickets Plus is the newer, shinier version for ticketing, so you can completely disable WooCommerce Tickets and Event Ticket Plus will do the work from there.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Kathy
    Participant

Worked perfectly, thank you!

Geoff

Right on! Thanks for following up to let me know. Feel free to pop back in if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't find where to customize single event and move the tickets up on the page’ is closed to new replies.